Senior Software Developer
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, self-learner, independent and a team-player.
You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of a new innovative SaaS solution.
- 3+ years of experience in software development using Python, ideally in a high-performance web environment.
- 2+ years of hands on experience with AWS environments.
- Experience with implementing 3rd party APIs (over REST), including authentication protocols.
- Experience working with microservices, containers and / or serverless (Lambda), scalability and performance tuning.
- Experience with CI/CD, source version control, test automation, monitoring and devops.
- Experience with full software development life cycle including architecture, design, tools and best practices.
- Hands-on experience maintaining, operating and developing services for MTA’s or SMTP servers.
- Previous experience with launching applications in the Microsoft AppSource.
- Experience and working knowledge of the Microsoft APIs (e.g. MS Graph API).