What will you do?
Build, deploy and support complex AWS Serverless SaaS using innovative automation tools and cutting-edge technologies.
You will help improving and operating a CI/CD delivery model, security, monitoring and following a DevOps engineering approach.
You will work as part of the R&D group – highly energized and professional engineers.
You need to have the ability and skills for a constant eye on areas such as automation, scale, process improvement, metric collection, security, and better visibility into production health and reliability.
- Setup and configuration of AWS environments (dev, testing and production).
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS (CI/CD).
- Plan and manage upgrades and deployment pipelines.
- Perform advanced debug and troubleshooting of complexproblems and recurring platform issues, including performance issues.
- Research and implement tools and frameworks for monitoring, logging, and debugging.
- Implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation.
- Design, implement and maintain tools to automate operational processes.
- Cost controls and monitoring.
- Working closely with development and QA engineers on all AWS aspects.
- 3+ years of devops experience, including with a SaaS product support and delivery.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with CI/CD solutions and source control management tools (e.g. Jenkins, Git, Ansible, etc.).
- Automation scripting experience with Bash and Python.
- 3+ years hands-on experience with AWS and the following services:
Lambda, Step functions, API gateway, IAM, DynamoDB, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, SAM, S3, RDS, SQS, Cloudformation, VPCs.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in deploying and running AWS serverless applications, preferably Lambda based.
- Experience with Infrastructure As a Code (IaaC), Terraform and/or cloud formation.
- Experience with centralized log management solution such as ELK, Splunk, logz.io.
- An AWS certification is a big advantage (associate level and above).
Knowledge in the following areas – an advantage:
- System monitoring platforms (e.g. Datadog, Epsagon, New Relic, Nagios).
- Information security orientation (e.g. encryption, authentication protocols) and SDLC.
- Additional AWS services: CDK, Cognito, SNS, EC2, Secret Manager, KMS, Fargate, Route 53, ELBs, AWS WAF, AWS security services.
- Familiarity with well-architected SaaS design.
- AWS Costs and administration.
- Good understanding of high availability, scalability, fault tolerance, redundancy, and load balancing.
- Operational knowledge of VMware Vcenter and ESXI.
- Experience working with container-based architectures: Docker, K8s.
- MS Graph API
- Highly motivated and autonomous, execution-orientated, and a team player.
- Proactive by nature, internal drive for excellence and improvement.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- High degree of organization and attention to details.
- Able to plan, conduct, prioritize, track and measure processes.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com