odix is looking to grow its team and add a member to its R&D department.
The candidate should have strong development experience in python.
- 3+ years of experience in software development using Python, ideally in a high-performance web environment.
- SQL Database
- Experience with implementing 3rd party APIs (over REST), including authentication protocols.
- Experience with CI/CD, source version control, test automation, monitoring, and DevOps.
- Experience with full software development life cycle including architecture, design, tools, and best practices.
- Independent, proactive and self-learner, able to work with minimum supervision
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with AWS environments.
- Experience working with microservices, containers, and/or serverless (Lambda), scalability, and performance tuning.
odix, pioneering the enterprise CDR (content disarm & reconstruction – file sanitization) technology is now launching FileWall, innovative security SaaS native app for Microsoft 365 mailbox.
odix is an official Microsoft partner and was recently nominated as a MISA [Microsoft Intelligent Security Association] member.
The company was awarded with a 2 Million € grant from the European commission in Horizon 2020/SMEi program.
To apply for the job send your cv to : firstname.lastname@example.org